The university offers many opportunities to get your career on the right path.
- Overview—Take a brief look at how performance management works.
- Performance Management Tools—Tools to manage your performance and professional development.
- Tips for Probationary Employees—Learn how to manage your performance during your first 180 days of university employment.
- Tips for All Employees—Understand how to achieve optimum performance, develop your skills, and collaborate well with your team members and coworkers.
- Mentoring – Enter a partnership to build competencies.
- How to Have a Difficult Conversation with your Supervisor—Learn how to initiate and conduct a successful conversation with your supervisor on a variety of difficult matters.
Learning and Development
- Lynda.com (EID required)
- Log in to UTLearn (EID required) to find training classes about everything from DEFINE to travel authorizations, international employees to accounting, and performance management to conflict resolution skills.
- Check out work/life events for current employees who want to learn about balancing their professional and personal lives.
- Find other learning opportunities on campus: