Introduction to HealthPoint Work/Life Balance Services
HealthPoint Work/Life Services is pleased to partner with LifeCare to provide UT Austin benefits eligible employees and their family members access to an array of work-life resource and referral services.
LifeCare’s specialists can help you understand your options and connect you with resources on issues important to you:
- Child care options, child safety, parenting resources, schools, pregnancy, adoption, special needs, summer camps, etc.
- Short- and long-term senior care options, caregiving resources, retirement, transportation services, meal delivery, etc.
- Legal and financial concerns
LifeCare provides an interactive website that has quick tips, in-depth articles, live and on-demand webinars, interactive calculators, podcasts, provider searches, online moderated discussion groups, and more to help with a wide variety of work and life needs.
Plus save money with LifeMart:
- Discounts up to 40% on a wide range of products and services
- Exclusive deals for University of Texas at Austin benefits eligible employees
Accessing LifeCare is easy.
Need more information? Please view our Frequently Asked Questions.
Additional resources at UT Austin:
- The HealthPoint Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides confidential counseling, groups and presentations, and other services to help you navigate life’s changes and issues at work.
- Find out more about the Lactation/Quiet Rooms on campus.
- Enhance your well-being by engaging in employee wellness programs offered through the HealthPoint Wellness Program.
- For more information about life on campus and getting involved at UT Austin, please visit “Your World at Work” and the staff page.
- Flexible work arrangements, such as telecommuting, compressed work weeks, and flexible working hours/flextime, may be good options for increasing your sense of work/life balance. For this reason, HealthPoint EAP provides consultation for employees about proposing and evaluating flexible work arrangements. Call 512-471-3366 if you would like to meet with a counselor about how to propose a flexible work arrangement to your supervisor or manager. Give the Flexible Work Arrangement form [PDF] to your manager to make a request.