About Us | Contact Us | Search HR
Human Resources

Find Your HR Representatives > HR Pro > HR Home

Find Your HR Representatives

Use this quick and easy lookup feature to find the Human Resources professional assigned to your department. For general questions or assistance, please contact the Human Resource Service Center at 512-471-HRSC (4772).

First, select your college, school or vice president, then select your department: