Compensation Information for Managers and HR Professionals
Use the following resources to help you address your employees’ compensation needs.
- Compensation Overview—Gain an understanding of how your employees are compensated and familiarize yourself with the university's compensation philosophy.
- Pay Plan and Job Codes—Learn about the university's pay plan, official job codes and job descriptions.
- Fair Labor Standards Act Classification and Overtime—Get information about exempt and non-exempt classifications, compensatory time, and overtime.
- Premium Pay—Read about special-events pay, longevity and hazardous-duty pay, and benefit-replacement pay.
- Salary Adjustments—Find out how to adjust employees' salaries through increased duties or equity increases.