If you're a student working for UT Austin, we have a professional development program just for you! The SEED Program provides student employees a chance to earn a Student Employee Excellence Certification by attending free, one-hour workshops.
Checklists and Important Dates
- New Student Employee Checklist
- Supervisor’s Checklist for Hiring a New Student Employee
- Student Employment Dates, Summer 2017 (PDF)
- Student Employment Dates, Fall 2017 (PDF)
- Student Employment Dates, Spring 2018 (PDF)
Answers to Common Questions
- Student Employment Questions and Answers
- Overview of Enrollment Requirements for Student Job Titles (PDF)
- Summary of University Limits on Student Work Hours (PDF)
We are pleased to recognize Raul Pineda as the recipient of the 2016-2017 President's Student Employee of the Year Award. Raul is a Senior Student Associate in the Office of Strategy and Policy, where he serves as the OnRamps Innovation Fellow for Instructional Design. Please take a moment to view the video below about Raul produced by the Division of Student Affairs.
Like us on Facebook to keep up with the latest Student Employment news and resources.