If you're a student working for UT Austin, we have a professional development program just for you! The SEED Program provides student employees a chance to earn a Student Employee Excellence Certification by attending free, one-hour workshops.
Checklists and Important Dates
- New Student Employee Checklist
- Supervisor’s Checklist for Hiring a New Student Employee
- Student Employment Dates, Fall 2022 (PDF)
- Student Employment Dates, Summer 2022 (PDF)
Answers to Common Questions
- Student Employment Questions and Answers
- Overview of Enrollment Requirements for Student Job Titles (PDF)
- Summary of University Limits on Student Work Hours (PDF)
We are pleased to recognize Tanvi Ingle as the recipient of the 2021-2022 President’s Student Employee of the Year Award. Tanvi is a Biochemistry Major in the College of Natural Sciences and works as an Undergraduate Research Assistant with the COVID-19 Modeling Consortium.