Use the following resources to assist you in managing your employees' performance.
- Managing All Employees — Read about the actions you can take to create an ongoing performance dialogue with your employees.
- Managing Probationary Employees — Find out how to manage employees during the probationary employment period.
- Performance Appraisals — Learn how to conduct effective and collaborative performance appraisals for your employees.
- Performance Management Plus (PMP) — Use progressive discipline with an emphasis on personal accountability.
- Performance Management Overview — Get to know the different aspects of the performance management process.
- President's Exemplary Service Awards — Find out how to reward employees for exemplary service.
- Writing and Maintaining Position Descriptions — Write effective position descriptions, continually making updates and using them to set clear expectations.