- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Occupational Health Program
- Work / Life Balance Program
- Overview — Resources to resolve your workplace issues.
- Grievance Procedure and Dispute Resolution Process — The university provides a fair and efficient process for you to present and resolve complaints and grievance.
- Conflict Management Services — The Office of Conflict Management and Dispute Resolution provides services to both employees and supervisors to resolve workplace complaints.
- Problem Solving Information and Tips — Learn more about conflict and communication styles and tips on how to address conflict productively.
- Consultation Services — Learn about services designed to help you handle difficult work situations and answer questions about university policies.
- How to Have a Difficult Conversation with your Supervisor — Learn how to initiate and conduct a successful conversation with your supervisor on a variety of difficult matters.
- Employee Records Services and Documents
- Transfer of Prior State Service and Credit and Leave Balances
- Log in to UTLearn (EID required) to find training classes about everything from DEFINE to travel authorizations, international employees to accounting, and performance management to conflict resolution skills.
- Check out EAP Training, Calendar of Events, and Resources for current employees who want to learn about balancing their professional and personal lives.
- Find Other Learning Opportunities on Campus:
The university offers a wide variety of services to faculty and staff.
- Campus Computer Store
- Child Development Center
- Dead Battery / Locked Car Assistance
- Employee Discount Program
- ID Cards
- My Total Rewards
- Parking and Transportation Services
- Performing Arts Center
- Seasonal Flu Shots
- Shuttle Buses
- Staff Educational Benefit
- Staff Emergency Fund
- University Notaries Public (EID Required)
- University of Texas Club
- Volunteer Opportunities
- University Police Lost and Found
Occupational Health Program
Phone: 512-471-4647 (4OHP)
Work/Life & Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Strategic Workforce Solutions
Records and Onboarding
Conflict Management and Dispute Resolution Office