- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) — providing brief counseling and consultation services, crisis intervention, assessment and referral, educational and training programs, and supervisory consultation.
- Occupational Health Program (OHP) — working to protect the university’s most valuable asset—our employees.
- Wellness Program — improving the health and well-being of faculty and staff.
- Work / Life Balance Program — your one-stop resource for Work/Life Balance services.
- Lactation / Quiet Rooms — rooms available for nursing mothers or for those who require a place to rest due to medical reasons involving a non-contagious condition.
- Consultation Services — Learn about services designed to help you handle difficult work situations and answer questions about university policies.
- How to Have a Difficult Conversation with your Supervisor — Learn how to initiate and conduct a successful conversation with your supervisor on a variety of difficult matters.
- Overview — We promote peaceful and transformative conflict resolution.
- Mediation — Informal, private, voluntary process with outcomes and agreements created by the parties with the help of a neutral facilitator.
- Restorative Justice Processes — Options for restorative processes that respond to harm, impact, and needs of both individuals and the community.
- Grievance Procedure and Dispute Resolution Process — The university provides a fair and efficient process for current staff to present and resolve complaints and grievances related to the workplace.
- Conflict Management Services — CMDR offers both formal and informal options for university members.
- Problem Solving Information and Tips — Learn more about conflict and communication styles and tips on how to address conflict productively.
- Workplace Threats — Resources for how to assess and respond to threats in the workplace
- UT Learning & Development — We are continuous learning advocates for working professionals at UT.
- LinkedIn Learning — an on-demand library of high-quality instructional videos covering a vast range of software, business and creative skills.
- UTLearn (EID required) — training classes about everything from DEFINE to travel authorizations, international employees to accounting, and performance management to conflict resolution skills.
- EAP Trainings, Groups & Handouts — for current employees who want to learn about balancing their professional and personal lives.
- Find Other Learning Opportunities on Campus:
- Employee Records Services and Documents
- Transfer of Prior State Service and Credit and Leave Balances
The university offers a wide variety of services and resources to faculty and staff. Visit our UT Austin Employee Experience webpage to learn more.
On This Page
Conflict Management and Dispute Resolution Office
Learning & Development
Occupational Health Program
Phone: 512-471-4647 (4OHP)
Records and Onboarding
Strategic Workforce Solutions
Work/Life & Employee Assistance Program (EAP)