The university offers many opportunities to get your career on the right path.
- Overview - Take a brief look at how performance management works.
- Performance Management Tools - Tools to manage your performance and professional development.
- Competencies – Database of competencies and university job profiles. See what competencies are linked to your job profile. Find learning resources, development opportunities, coaching tips, and interview questions for a given competency.
- Tips for Probationary Employees - Learn how to manage your performance during your first 180 days of university employment.
- Tips for All Employees - Understand how to achieve optimum performance, develop your skills, and collaborate well with your team members and coworkers.
- Mentoring - Enter a partnership to build competencies.
- How to Have a Difficult Conversation with your Supervisor - Learn how to initiate and conduct a successful conversation with your supervisor on a variety of difficult matters.
- Tips for Receiving Feedback - Learn how to develop an open and non-defensive posture to coaching and feedback.
Learning and Development
- UT Learning & Development - continuous learning advocates for working professionals at UT.
- LinkedIn Learning
- Log in to UTLearn (EID required) to find training classes about everything from DEFINE to travel authorizations, international employees to accounting, and performance management to conflict resolution skills.
- Find other learning opportunities on campus: