The following resources help ensure departmental compliance with state and federal laws:
- Understanding Institutional Compliance: Learn the basics of the university’s institutional compliance program.
- Understanding Conflicts of Interest, Conflicts of Commitment and Outside Activities (HOP 5-2011)
- Compliance Training: Ensure your department is up-to-date on compliance training.
- Required Posters and Notices: Determine required compliance posters and notices
- Office for Inclusion and Equity (OIE): Learn about university policies, practices and conditions of employment and how OIE helps to support the establishment and maintenance of a nondiscriminatory work environment.
- Compliance and Ethics Hotline: Learn how to report suspected compliance and ethics violations.
- State Auditor's Office Telephone Hotline (1-800-TX-AUDIT): Learn how to report suspected fraud, waste, or abuse of state resources.
- Outside Employment: Explains the process for an employee to secure a position in addition to their university job.