To find employee insurance forms and other forms for university staff, please visit the Forms for Current Employees page.
- Hourly-paid student workers are required to enter and submit time before being paid for completed work. Please see the Workday Student Resources webpage for information on how to enter time in Workday.
- Health Insurance Marketplace Notice (PDF)
- State Service Transfer Request (PDF)
- Student Employee Confidentiality Agreement (PDF)
- UT Flexible Work Arrangement Request Proposal (PDF)
- UT Flexible Work Arrangement Terms and Conditions ( PDF)
- Volunteer Forms (PDF)
Student Employment Records
Under the Family Educational and Privacy Rights Act (FERPA), we may not release certain information about your employment with the university in a position requiring student status without your signed and dated written consent (there are some exceptions, including release to employees within the university who have a legitimate educational or business need to know the information).
FERPA identifies certain information, called directory information, that may be disclosed without your written consent (examples include name, e-mail address, and enrollment status.) Job title and dates of employment in a student-status job are designated as directory information that can be disclosed without written consent, unless you have restricted access to the information. Rate of pay will remain non-directory information that generally cannot be released without consent.
Use this form if you want to authorize the release of your student employment records. This authorization will remain in effect unless you revoke it by notifying the Human Resource Service Center.