Use the following resources to help you address your employees’ compensation needs.
- Compensation Overview — Gain an understanding of how your employees are compensated and familiarize yourself with the university's compensation philosophy.
- Fair Labor Standards Act Classification and Overtime — Get information about exempt and non-exempt classifications, compensatory time, and overtime.
- Pay Plan and Job Codes — Learn about the university's pay plan, official job codes and job descriptions.
- Premium Pay for Managers — Read about benefit-replacement, longevity and hazardous-duty pay.
- Salary Adjustments — Find out how to adjust employees' salaries through additional duties or equity increases.