As the Timekeeper, you'll review and approve your employees’ timesheets through Workday.
Weekly timesheets are created and approved in Workday.
Before an employee can complete Time Reports, the following items must be in place:
- Assignment must be final approved.
- Upgraded UT EID (a.k.a. High Assurance EID).
- DUO access
Resources for Hourly Employee Time Reports
The following resources are available specifically for hourly employees, signers, supervisors, and timekeepers who are new to electronic timesheets and payroll processing for hourly employees.
- Enter Time - Workday Process Overview
- Spanish Language: Ingreso de Horas - Workday Process Overview
- My Time and Absence App (Video with English captions)
- My Time and Absence App (Video with Spanish captions)
- Enter Time for Non-Exempt Employees – Workday Instructional Guide
- Spanish Language: Ingreso de Horas para Empleados No Exentos - Workday Instructional Guide
- Enter Time for Exempt Employees – Workday Instructional Guide
- Spanish Language: Ingreso de Horas para Empleados Exentos - Workday Instructional Guide