As the Timekeeper, you'll review and approve your employees’ timesheets through Workday.
Weekly timesheets are created and approved in Workday.
Before an employee can complete Time Reports, the following items must be in place:
- Assignment must be final approved.
- Upgraded UT EID (a.k.a. High Assurance EID).
- DUO access
Resources for Hourly Employee Time Reports
The following resources are available specifically for hourly employees, signers, supervisors, and timekeepers who are new to electronic timesheets and payroll processing for hourly employees.
- Enter Time for Non-Exempt Employees – Workday Instructional Guide
- Enter My Time for Non-Exempt Employees (eligible for overtime) - Mobile View
- Enter Time for Non-Exempt Employees (eligible for overtime)
- Spanish Language: Enter Time for Non-Exempt Employees - Workday Instructional Guide
- Enter Time for Exempt Employees – Workday Instructional Guide
- Enter My Time: Exempt Employees (not eligible for overtime)
- Enter Time by Type for Exempt Employees (Not Eligible for Overtime) Video
- Spanish Language: Enter Time for Exempt Employees - Workday Instructional Guide
- Terminology for Time and Absence - Workday Process Overview
- Spanish Language - Terminology for Time and Absence- Workday Process Overview
Employees are required to complete timesheets electronically.
Employees may only use paper timesheets with Human Resources approval.