HealthPoint Work/Life Services is pleased to partner with LifeCare to provide UT Austin benefits-eligible employees and their family members access to an array of work-life resource and referral services.
LifeCare’s specialists can help you understand your options and connect you with resources on issues important to you:
- Child care options, child safety, parenting resources, schools, pregnancy, adoption, special needs, summer camps, etc.
- Short- and long-term senior care options, caregiving resources, retirement, transportation services, meal delivery, etc.
- Legal and financial concerns
LifeCare provides an interactive website that has quick tips, in-depth articles, live and on-demand webinars, interactive calculators, podcasts, provider searches, online moderated discussion groups, and more to help with a wide variety of work and life needs.
Plus save money with LifeMart:
- Discounts up to 40% on a wide range of products and services
- Exclusive deals for University of Texas at Austin benefits eligible employees
Accessing LifeCare is easy.
- By Phone: 1-855-268-0969 (toll-free)
Need more information? Please view our Frequently Asked Questions (PDF).
Additional resources at UT Austin:
HealthPoint Wellness programs are made possible with funding from UT Austin Human Resources, UT System LivingWell, and grants.