HealthPoint Work/Life Services is pleased to partner with Care.com to provide UT Austin benefits-eligible employees and their family members access to an array of work-life resource and referral services.
Care.com specialists can help you understand your options and connect you with resources on issues important to you:
- Child care options, child safety, parenting resources, schools, pregnancy, adoption, special needs, summer camps, etc.
- Short- and long-term senior care options, caregiving resources, retirement, transportation services, meal delivery, etc.
- Legal and financial concerns
Care.com provides an interactive website that has quick tips, in-depth articles, live and on-demand webinars, interactive calculators, podcasts, provider searches, online moderated discussion groups, and more to help with a wide variety of work and life needs.
Plus save money with LifeMart:
- Discounts up to 40% on a wide range of products and services
- Exclusive deals for University of Texas at Austin benefits eligible employees
Save big on the brand-names you want with discounts of up to 40 percent on a wide variety of nationwide products and services — as well as local exclusive deals for UT Austin employees! Benefits eligible employees have access to discounts on groceries, hotels, rental cars, theme parks, tickets, electronics and so much more.
Sign up with Care.com and start saving today!
Need more information? Please view our Frequently Asked Questions (PDF).
Additional resources at UT Austin:
HealthPoint Wellness programs are made possible with funding from UT Austin Human Resources, UT System LivingWell, and grants.